Pool cleaning frequency
It is not easy to have a swimming pool. Although it is one of the best luxuries in life, having a pool in your house, maintaining and pool cleaning it is a very tedious job. Especially if we’re talking about pool cleaning frequency. If you want to know some pool cleaning tips that could make your lives easier, I have just the right tips for you. If you really want to clean your pool the nice and easy way, that’s impossible, but these tips could help alleviate the difficulty a little bit. This would help you avoid the headache of cleaning it the hard way.
Okay, first things first. You should clean the water and make it free from floating debris and the debris on the floor of the pool. Pool service daytona beach. But before you dive in, I suggest you use a pool skimmer and also, you could try using a long pole with a net on the tip to remove the leaves or anything that is floating on your pool. You could also use a vacuum which have filter baskets.
Okay, the first one was not that clear so here is a summary of the things that you need:
- Skimming net – to grab those floating objects as well as some of the debris that have sunken beneath.
- Pool Vacuum Cleaner – effectively suck in debris.
- Algae Brush – brush the icky green stuff on your pool.
Now here are the steps in cleaning it. But before that, let’s talk about pool cleaning frequency or how often should you clean your pool. To keep it really clean, you should clean it once a week. Ok, back to the steps in cleaning your pool. http://poolservicesdirectory.com/
- Using the skimming net, remove the leaves and other particles and debris floating on the pool’s surface. Don’t worry; this won’t take up much of your time. However, this is just the first step and perhaps the easiest one, unless you have lots of trees surrounding your pool.
- Make sure that you have a large garbage bag beside you so you could directly throw the debris to the garbage can. Do this step until the surface is clean.
- If there are green icky things building up on the walls and the floors, then it’s time to empty the pool and give it some scrubbing loving. Drain the pool completely and use the long – handled scrubbing brush to brush of the algae. Start first on the walls, from the top to the bottom then do the floors. Working systematically would definitely make your work easier compared to the unorganized way of doing things.
- Try using the pool vacuum cleaner, once a week.
- pool service san diego
But if you really want to avoid doing all of these things, you could always purchase an automatic pool cleaning system that would do the cleaning for you by sucking the debris and other dirt from the bottom of the pool and other dirt. That is if you don’t mind coughing up a large amount of cash.